Update on Monday 25 July 2022.
This product is in stock now and our warehouse in Auckland will process the orders quickly. Please feel free to place an order now.
If you experience any difficulty to place an order for this Yellow Label Version Angel Yeast on our website, please email the support team at email@example.com (backup email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Youtube video from Jesse Still It:
The product is a specially selected strain and complex nutrients for alcohol beverage fermentation under non-cooking process.
1. Bio-compound technology, simplified brewing operation, convenient use.
2. Wide application scope, well complete various distilled spirit process brewing
3. Improve the alcohol productivity of grain.
4. Strictly execute process formula, the product quality is stable.
Total yeast cell quantity
Total arsenic(calculated as As),mg/kg
1. The fermentation that adopts the raw material of rice can adopt granular grain or broken rice to directly ferment, however, the fermentation cycle shall be appropriately prolonged.
2. The fermentation cycle is related to raw material type, raw material reduction degree, distiller’s yeast dosage and fermentation temperature. The fermentation cycle of general raw materials shall be short when the reduction degree is small, and the distiller’s yeast consumption is high; contrarily, the fermentation cycle shall be long.
Application of raw materials (calculated as 100kg of flour grain)
Mix the material with 250-300kg of hot water, directly add 0.5-0.8kg of Angel leaven after the temperature is naturally cooled to about 90°F(32℃) (appropriately mix to prevent from sedimentation during this period), evenly mix, and ferment for 8-15 days. Mix twice every day in the first three days, control the temperature to be 82°F-97 °F(28-36℃), the optimal fermentation temperature to be about 90°F(32℃), in the short period, the highest fermentation temperature shall not be over 100°F(38℃), and the heat insulation measure shall be taken when the temperature is below 79°F(26℃).
500g/bag (20 bags/carton)
Storage and Shelf Life:
In cool, dry, ventilating place below 68°F(20℃), with the shelf life of 12 months.
The distiller’s yeast will be ineffective after being heated or dampened.